Point Blank - Chunk One
Please respond to each of these questions. Remember that your comments will be viewed by others, so try to use correct spelling and grammar at all times. Start your post by writing your code number.
1. If you were given a similar job to Alex; one where you had to impersonate someone convincingly and only had one week to learn the information, what three things would you consider absolutely vital.
Example I'd have to know the medical history, because if someone asked me if I'd had chicken pox or if I'd ever broken my arm, and I didn't know so I guessed incorrectly, they could easily get the medical file and find out the truth, and then they'd know I wasn't whom I was pretending to be.
2. Alex has one week to learn everything. Make a prediction; is he going to be able to do it convincingly or is he going to be found out as an imposter?
1. If you were given a similar job to Alex; one where you had to impersonate someone convincingly and only had one week to learn the information, what three things would you consider absolutely vital.
Example I'd have to know the medical history, because if someone asked me if I'd had chicken pox or if I'd ever broken my arm, and I didn't know so I guessed incorrectly, they could easily get the medical file and find out the truth, and then they'd know I wasn't whom I was pretending to be.
2. Alex has one week to learn everything. Make a prediction; is he going to be able to do it convincingly or is he going to be found out as an imposter?

13 Comments:
106945
2.I don't think that Alex is going to get caught because he is not going to just snoop around in the broad daylight he is going to go in at night time and I also think he might do something stupid but im not sure. I mostly think that he is going to play it safe because if he gets in trouble again. MI6 can't always save him.
69619
Yes I think that they won't find out well not right way because I think he is going to make friends and they are going to find out but they are gonig help him hide the truth from the rest of the people.
71972
I think that the most important thing to learn would be the person that you are impersonatings interests,e.g;do they like sports, or reading are they a good student or are they not interested in school. The second most important thing would be to learn alot about "your new parents and family" so that when your asked your dad's profession or what your mom likes to do in her spare time you are able to give the correct responce. And the third most important thing would probably be to know your medical history as Mrs Robertson said, e.g;measles, mono, broken bones etc.
71972
I think that for the time being Alex is going to be able to play his part convincingly. But i can tell already that Fiona is very suspicious about her new "brother" I think that she's going to discover something big and tell everybody, but if she doesnt someone at his new school "POINT BLANC" will, or he'll tell somebody who he thinks is his friend but just happens to have loose lips...We'll just have to see.
115801
1. If you were given a similar job to Alex; one where you had to impersonate someone convincingly and only had one week to learn the information, what three things would you consider absolutely vital.
1.
-First thing: There name, if your inpersonating some one you HAVE to know there name!
- Second thing: What they look like is essentail because if some one knows the person your inpersonating you have to look like them
-Thrid thing is that you need to act like them because if you where inpersonating a murdereur you wouldn't wan't to be nice and loving, but mean and angry
2. Alex has one week to learn everything. Make a prediction; is he going to be able to do it convincingly or is he going to be found out as an imposter?
I think he will be able to do it bacause he not being another person, just he need to act like someone different. This is going to soud really confusing but here it goes:
The person Alex is inpersonating isn't a real person so therfor it's not as hard
103113
1.I think it would be important to know his favorite food because he might have told a newspaper when they did an article on him.
103113
2.I think the begging will go well but after a while someone will become suspicious
72402
I think that Alex is going to get caught but Mi6 will get write on it and fix the whole think but Dimitry will still suspect something and keep on snooping on Alex. Evantually Alex will confece to dimitry and explainn the whole thing. Dimitry will then help alex along the way to find his farther's killer and Paul Roscoes killer (the same persone)
160945
I think that Alex will have to know alot about this family by not blowing his cover. I think he will have no about their medical records because what if your sister had diabeties or your brother is mentaly retarded.You would also have to about their family history, like their family tree and if there grandparents died or if they have a famous family so you have to do alot of resherch. My last very important thing is you have to no about each person of the family like their biryhday and their middle name and there friends and what their actvities are and if they don't like school or they do.
72672
I would need to know the medical history of my family because if someone asked me and I didn't know my cover would be blown.
I would also need to know the names of everyone in my family. The last thing that I would want to know is were I live because with out that information I woudn't know were to go home to.
72672
I am confident that Alex learn everything quiet easily because I think that he is a very smart kid
73109
1. I would probably want to figure out a name for yourself, so that I won't end up calling myself the first thing that comes up to my mind and my fake parents calling me something else. I would also want to get a special disguise looking like my fake parents so i wont end up being tan and my fake parents being pale. I also would want to learn about the family's hobbies, so I don't end up hating soccer but then it would be my fake parents favourite sport.
2. I think Alex would probably get caught, because of what happened in the first little quest he had set for himself which had actually led him to the police station but luckily he's in the MI6, or he'd be in trouble.
I say...
106944
I think that if I had to immpersonate someone I would have to change my name, as in not just for me to know but I would change it on my birth certificate. Then I would I wouldn't let myself be seen by anybody who I know. Lastly I would get a disguise.
I think that Alex will suceed in his training because he seems to enjoy working with those people.
Post a Comment
<< Home