Point Blank - Chunk Three
Predict what is going to happen to Alex.
Obviously, he doesn't die, because there is a sequel, and obviously M16 doesn't arrive right away because there is a quarter of the book left so what do you think does happen to him?
What do you like or not like about the book so far?
OR add a comment or question of your own.
Obviously, he doesn't die, because there is a sequel, and obviously M16 doesn't arrive right away because there is a quarter of the book left so what do you think does happen to him?
What do you like or not like about the book so far?
OR add a comment or question of your own.

10 Comments:
72672-
1. I think they will try to cut him up into tiny bits and put him in the biology lab
2. I like the action, suspence and thrill. you just dont want to put the book down.
103113
1:I think Alex will escape and free the othre kids and the will attack the scool from the inside
2:I like that this book has gadgits and spys
71972
Right now im not 100% sure what is going to happen to Alex but I know it's going to be BIG! i think that the fact that alex has called M16 is big, but when are they going to come? Are they going to get there quick enough? Also are Mrs Stellenbosch and Dr Grief going to do something to him? I dont know if M16 is even going to come...Maybe Alex will have to escape! But he obviously lives, but he could be hurt and possibly crippled!
2) I loooove this book it's exciting, and very well written. There is always something going on it's never dull or boring there's action all the way through it! The only thing I dont like is the fact that I have to wait to read the rest of the book I really want to know what happens!!
BONUS: For other Point Blanc readers, what do you guys think of Dr Grief?I think he's a cruel and horrible heartless man :S.
115801
Predict what is going to happen to Alex.
Obviously, he doesn't die, because there is a sequel, and obviously M16 doesn't arrive right away because there is a quarter of the book left so what do you think does happen to him?
What do you like or not like about the book so far?
OR add a comment or question of your own.
I think Alex Is going to somehow escape and blow up the duplicates all at once
115801
I think He is going to break out and save all the ral boys and use his earing to distroy Point Blanc
I've really enjoyed the suspence in this book you can't put it down. Point Blank also has that mystery feeling, like you know something is going on but you just can't put your finger on it. I like how it keeps you on edge.
106945
I think that Alex is going to take matters into his own hands and find out what is going on with everything. I also think Mrs.stellenbocht is goignt o be very suspicious and might catch him doing something
106945
I think that this book is very well written because the words are not too hard or to easy so I makes a difference for understanding what is going on. Also I like because it is not cheesy and it is very realistic. But most of all it is my kind of thing so I like it a lot.
106944
I think Alex will escape and free the other children, in doing so he will shut down the brainwashing facility.
I don't like ho the book drags on to much and describes every single detail. I like how Alex is given many different gadgets to help him on his mission.
I think that Alex will become more intrested in his work closer to the end.
362094
I think that Alex will get badly hurt. I don’t think that M16 is going to come and then Alex escapes. After he escapes I think M16 comes but they cant find Alex. Then they meet Dr. Grief and Mrs Stellenbosch and they try to kill each other. They’re running and then M16 finds the boys. They rescue them and somehow find Alex. I hope that happens.
The thing I really like about the book are the endings of the chapters. They are always suspenseful and interesting. I Also like Alex’s friend James. He sounds really nice and I just like when he’s in the book.
Do you think that Dr. Grief will die at the end? How about Mrs Stellenbosch? Also do you think that the boys will get rescued or that project Gemini will rule the world.......?
73109
I'm thinking that alex will save the kids, but then MI6 will show up, and there might be like a little fight between them and the guards, or they might even clone alex.
I Like the different events that are happening in this book, and it's quite freaky that the teacher is making clones, I don't like the fact that Alex is that young but is in MI6, thats just weird.
Post a Comment
<< Home